We’ve made the turn at the halfway point of the season.
Five more weeks of the PIAA high school football regular season remain, with the playoffs right around the corner. Week 6 of the Mid-Penn Conference slate includes several more matchups that will go a long way in determining division races and potentially playoff seeding.
As always, bookmark this page on your phone, laptop or tablet to follow every matchup and see every highlight from the Mid-Penn and some of the teams in the Colonial-Schuylkill League. We’ll update scores throughout the night on this page (refresh the page to see new updates), and you can follow our Twitter feed below for minute-by-minute updates.
PIAA football: Week 6 Mid-Penn analysis, staff picks and previews
Each week 4th Down Magazine will preview the weekend slate, predict the winners and provide extra analysis. Here’s everything to get you ready for Week 6 of the PIAA high school football season:
- Who’s gonna win? The 4th Down crew picks Week 6’s matchups
- Elite 11: See Andy Shay’s District 3 power rankings after Week 5
- PIAA football rankings: See Eric Epler’s state rankings from Class 6A to 1A
- See who is the Week 5 Mid-Penn Player of the Week
- See who is the Week 5 Colonial-Schuylkill Player of the Week
Mid-Penn Conference football schedule and scores: Week 6
Looking for the latest updates and final scores from this weekend’s games around the Harrisburg area? We have you covered:
Thursday, Sept. 28
- Central Dauphin 50, Carlisle 16
- Cumberland Valley 35, Chambersburg 20
Friday, Sept. 29
- State College 43, CD East 17 Final
- Bishop McDevitt 55, Milton Hershey 14 Final
- Cedar Cliff 48, Mifflin County 6 Final
- Hershey 41, Red Land 0 Final
- Lower Dauphin 28, Palmyra 7 Final
- East Pennsboro 29, Mechanicsburg 16 Final
- Gettysburg 13, Shippensburg 0 Final
- Greencastle-Antrim 24, Northern 14 Final
- Susquehanna Township 40, Waynesboro 21 Final
- Trinity 28, Big Spring 22 Final
- West Perry 72, Boiling Springs 28 Final
- Camp Hill 22, Susquenita 3 Final
- Upper Dauphin 36, Halifax 0 Final
- Juniata 46, James Buchanan 16 Final
- Line Mountain 27, Newport 0 Final
- Tri-Valley 33, Shenandoah Valley 14 Final
- Palmerton 41, Pine Grove 22 Final
- Williams Valley 35, Nativity BVM 28 Final
Saturday, Sept. 30
- Altoona at Harrisburg, 1 p.m.
- Middletown at Steel-High, noon
Pennsylvania high school football live updates and highlights
Follow us on Twitter/X at 4thdownmag for live updates from area teams and reporters from tonight’s games.